How to get my migration certificate for my further studies in any other university in India?
MSU issues only Transfer Certificate, which is equivalent to the Migration Certificate. This Certificate is issued by the respective Faculty, where you have completed your studies.
How to get transcripts for applying to Universities outside India?
Transcripts are issued by the respective faculties, where one has completed their final studies.
If I am appearing for my Class XII improvement exam, how can I take my admission, will it affect my chances?
Normally after closure of admission, the admission  is reopened for a few days to accommodate this students.
Are we supposed to fill the application form for hostel, along with the admission form? When will one get their rooms allocated?
Hostel forms are not to be filled along with the admission forms. They are to be filled up after taking your admission, the forms are to be collected from respective department/faculty office. Rooms are allocated  before the academic session starts.
If I were to appear for Civil Services exam, what course should I select – BA with Political Science, BA or B.Sc?
To start with, one need to select only one subject at the preliminary level and one additional subject, along with the previous one for mains. The subjects should be selected keeping in mind your inclination. The subject that you may take for the mains of the civil services exam is generally of the honors level.
How can I do a Ph.D from MSU?
One has to clear either UGC/CSIR-NET exam or PET exam conducted by MSU for Gujarat. For more details one can visit http://www.gujaratset.ac.in/msupet
Does MSU offer any course in Biotechnology?
Yes, MSU offers M.Sc in Biotechnology, but not in the undergraduate level.
How can I get admission to M.Sc Biotechnology?
Admission to M.Sc Biotechnology at MSU is through a Common Entrance Test conducted by JNU, New Delhi for around 33 universities around India. One can visit www.msubiotech.ac.in or www.jnu.ac.in for more detail. The total intake for MSU is 25. The minimum eligibility is 10+2+3 with 55% mark in Physical Science subjects. Engineering and Medicine students are also eligible.
I have Physics as my principle subject in my graduation, am I eligible for admission to M.Sc Biotechnology?
Yes you are eligible for admission to M.Sc Biotechnology. Students with Mathematics or any physical science subject are eligible for admission.
Is there a course in Fashion Designing at MSU?
MSU offers courses three different courses at the graduation level from the Institute of Fashion Designing – B.Sc in Fashion Communication, B.Sc in Textile and Apparel Design and B.Sc in Garment Technology.
Is there a course a course in Interior Designing at MSU?
MSU offers many short term and part time courses from the Centre for Continuing/Adult Education and Community Services. Interior Designing  is one of the courses offered by the centre. 
I have to appear for the counselling session for admission to Engineering, will my original certificates be returned, which was deposited at the tim
Yes, you can always request for your certificates after producing your counseling letter and your certificates will be returned.
I have a gap year, will it affect my chances for admission?
Gap year students are considered at par with other current year students with regard to their cut-off percentages. They will have to also submit an Affidavit from any Notary, mentioning what have you done in this gap year.
Does MSU offer any course like B.El.Ed, that is a course after 12th standard?
No, MSU is not offering course in Bachelor in Elementary Education.  MSU just offers B.Ed course.
Is there a course like Hotel Management offered by MSU?
MSU has started a new Institute – Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology. This institute is offering courses at the PG Diploma level – PG Diploma in Hotel Interiors and PG Diploma in Applied Nutrition, as well as Certificate courses like – Certificate course in Food Preservation and Certificate course in Interior decoration for Hotels.
How to get admission to MCA and MBA in MSU?
Admission to MBA and MCA is not done by MSU. One can visit http://www.jacpcldce.ac.in/ mba.asp, for more detail on admission to MBA or MCA.
How to get admission to Engineering or Medicine in MSU?
One may visit http://www.jacpcldce.ac.in or http://gujacpc.nic.in/Candidate/Default.aspx, to know more about admission to Engineering and Medicine in MSU.
What are the documents required at the time of taking admission?
If selected for admission at MSU, the following documents, in original, as well as one copy of each document, has to be submitted:
  • a. All relevant certificates/degrees/marksheets of the qualifying examination in support of the eligibility conditions prescribed for getting the admission.
  • b. In case the certificates/degrees/marksheets of the qualifying examination are in a language other than English, the same should be got translated into English language and produced at the time of admission.
  • c. 5 to 6 Passport sized photographs
  • d. Students under the reserved category, may submit their relevant certificates.
How far the Hostel from the study place?
The distance of Hostel from the main campus is less than 1 Km. The campus of Engineering, Performing Arts and Medicine is less than 3 Kms from the Hostel.
How can anyone contact you?
One can contact us through our website : msub.digitaluniversity.ac – online chat. One can also call us at 0265-2795555.