The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
Mission of The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda:
- Sustain an environment of academic excellence and innovative research that enable students to think global and act local with a conscious focus on indigenous perspectives.
- Striving to create an equitable and gender just society that ensures better quality of life to individuals, families, and communities.
- To inculcate highest human values, tolerance, Compassion, and equanimity in all the adherents, students, teachers, and support staff of the University.
- Promoting and enhancing high standards of Teaching, Learning and Research for an all-round development of Students.
- Providing a learning environment that nurtures critical reflections, exchange of ideas and innovation among students to help them realize their optimum potential.
- Increasing access to education by all sections of the society.
- Relating knowledge to the contemporary socio-economic needs and moral concerns.
- Building mutually enriching linkages with the society and its institutions.