Digital & Social Media Marketing
|Program:||Digital & Social Media Marketing|
|Program level:||Short Term Certificate|
|Program mode:||Regular Program (may be conducted in roll over batches throughout the year)|
1. Student must have enrolled for 10+2 Higher Secondary Schooling and must have appeared for Class 12th Examination in any stream.
Student with two years of Diploma education is also eligible. (Extension endeavor of the Department).
2. 70 percent of the seats are provided on priority basis to the student of Faculty of Commerce and remaining 30 percent seats can be provided to student from any other faculty or outsider with the eligibility mentioned in number 1. *Admission to the programme will be provided on the basis of First come first serve.
|Intake capacity:||40 Seats in each programme (Minimum enrolment of 15 candidates to start the Programme)|
|Duration of Program:||Online Resources 30 Hours Classroom Teaching 30 Hours Internship 30 Hours Total = 90 Hours|
|Mode of Admission:||Admission Through MSUB Portal|
|Opening Dates for online application:||2022-01-31 07:03:48|
|Closing Dates for online application:||2022-01-31 07:03:48|
|Contact Person Info:|
|Application Link||Click here to Apply|