||Bachelor of Visual Arts in Art History
Bachelor of Visual Arts in Art History is offered by Faculty of Fine Arts.
- Applicants seeking admission for B.V.A (Degree) in the Art History and Aesthetics Program require HSC level OR its equivalent examination passed with 50percentage marks (Relaxation will be given to SC/ST/EWS/OBC candidates as per Govt. rules) in any stream as a full time student and IS NOT ABOVE 23 YEARS OF AGE ON LAST DATE OF RECEIPT of the ADMISSION FORM. They must have English as one of the subjects in 12th Std.
- Candidates having Art/ Graphic Design as one of the subjects in 10th or 12th Std. OR who have cleared the elementary/intermediate drawing exam will be given relaxation of 5 percentage (i.e.45 percentage).
- A Candidate who already has a degree/diploma in Fine Arts will not be considered eligible for admission to UG programs.
- Applicants who have failed in any subject will be not eligible.
- The final selection is subject to the candidate’s performance in the submitted sample of their writing [in English] and in the Personal Interview.
- Candidates whose results of qualifying examinations are awaited may submit the Application Form and appear for the Aptitude Test provisionally. However, their admissions can be confirmed only after they have passed the requisite qualifying examination before the commencement of classes in the Faculty.
- After completing the ONLINE Application Process candidates should Download and PRINT the Application form, duly signed and send it to the address given below along with the following Documents as listed below in column- (A)
|Duration of Program:
||8 Semesters (4 years)
|Mode of Admission:
||Admission Through MSUB
|Opening Dates for online application:
|Closing Dates for online application:
|Contact Person Info:
Faculty of Fine Arts,
The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda,
Prof. C.C. Mehta Road, Vadodara-390002
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|| Click here to Apply