Master of Visual Arts in Painting
|Master of Visual Arts in Painting
Master of Visual Arts in Painting is offered by Department of Painting
|CREATIVE PAINTING, MURAL [ONLINE REGISTRATION FEES : RS.700/-]
1. Applicants seeking admission for M.V.A in PAINTING (CREATIVE PAINTING or MURAL) Program require BVA
Degree either from this Faculty or similar qualification from an institution recognized by The Maharaja
Sayajirao University of Baroda, as a full time student.
Please Note: Only Candidates with a BVA degree in (12+4) pattern are eligible for MVA in the Painting
Program. Those who are waiting to appear for the final year exam (BVA/BFA) due to current Covid-19
situation can also apply provisionally.
2. Candidates with Diploma or 10+3 or 10+5 year courses are not eligible for MVA Program. They should apply for Post Diploma in Painting. Candidates who are weak in English are advised to apply for Post-Diploma (PDVA) course as all Theory papers are to be answered in English only and it is not possible to switch from MVA to PDVA at a later date.
3. After completing the ONLINE Application Process candidates should Download and PRINT the Application form, duly signed and send it to the address given below along with the following Documents:
A set of 10 photographs of recent works preferably in 7x4 inches size with Title, Date and Medium and Name of the Applicant. All information can be provided at the back of the photographs.
A short statement of approximately 300 words about the works and areas of interest.
Self-Attested Photo copies:
4. Please note a short listing of candidates will be done on the basis of the portfolio/ photos and the
Statement (hard copy/pdf) sent. Shortlisted candidates will be notified by E-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be
called for written test and personal Interview.
5. Candidates must carry a portfolio of original works and original certificates at the time of the Personal
Interview (if short listed).
|14 (including MVA & Post Diploma)
|Duration of Program:
|4 Semesters (2 years)
|Mode of Admission:
|Admission Through MSUB Portal
|Opening Dates for online application:
|Closing Dates for online application:
|Contact Person Info:
|The Dean Faculty of Fine Arts The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Prof. C.C. Mehta Road, Vadodara-390002 Phone: +91-265-2795520 Email : email@example.com
|Click here to Apply