Post Diploma in Visual Arts in Sculpture
|Program:||Post Diploma in Visual Arts in Sculpture|
|Subjects offered:||CREATIVE SCULPTURE METAL CASTING STONE SCULPTURE CERAMIC SCULPTURE MONUMENTAL SCULPTURE [ONLINE REGISTRATION FEES : RS.700/-]|
1. Applicants seeking admission for PDVA in SCULPTURE (Creative/ceramic/metal casting/stone carving) Program require DVA Degree (DIPLOMA) either from this Faculty or similar qualification from an institution recognized by The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, as a full time student.
Please Note: Only Candidates with a DVA (12+4 or 10+5) or BVA Degree in (12+4) pattern are eligible for PDVA
in the Sculpture Program. Those who are waiting to appear for the final year exam (BVA/BFA) due to current
Covid-19 situation can also apply provisionally.
2. Candidates with Degree/Diploma in Visual art in 10+3 year courses are NOT eligible for PDVA Program.
3. After completing the ONLINE Application Process candidates should Download and PRINT the Application
form and send it to the address given below along with the following Documents:
(c) Self-Attested Photo copies:
candidate has appeared for BVA/Diploma Final exam)
The Printed Hard Copy of the Application along with the above documents must reach-
THE DEAN, FACULTY OF FINE ARTS. PUSHPA
BAUG, THE MAHARAJA SAYAJIRAO UNIVERSITY OF BARODA, VADODARA-390002, GUJARAT, INDIA.
4. Also send by Email your portfolio of 10 recent works with details in a PDF File format of not more than 10mb
and your short Statement. Please mention Candidate Name and Course opted for in Subject line. (Eg. PDVA
TO BE SENT by 4th August, 2020 to- email@example.com
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE REJECTED.
5. Please note a short listing of Candidates will be done on the basis of the portfolio/ photos and the
Statement (hard copy/pdf) sent. Shortlisted candidates will be notified by E mail. Only short- listed candidates will be
called for written test and personal interview.
Interview (If short listed).
Name of the Applicant. All information can be provided at the back of the photographs.
A short statement of approximately 300 words about the works and areas of interest.
|Intake capacity:||14 (including MVA & Post Diploma)|
|Duration of Program:||4 Semesters (2 years)|
|Mode of Admission:||NA|
|Opening Dates for online application:|
|Closing Dates for online application:|
|Contact Person Info:||The Dean Faculty of Fine Arts The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Prof. C.C. Mehta Road, Vadodara-390002 Phone: +91-265-2795520 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Application Link||Click here to Apply|