|Bachelor of Visual Arts in Sculpture
Bachelor of Visual Arts in Sculpture is offered by Faculty of Fine Arts.
|SCULPTURE [ONLINE REGISTRATION FEES : RS.600/-]
- Applicants seeking admission for B.V.A (Degree) in the SCULPTURE Program require HSC level OR its equivalent examination passed with 50percentage marks (Relaxation will be given to SC/ST/EWS/OBC candidates as per Govt. rules) in any stream as a full time student and IS NOT ABOVE 23 YEARS OF AGE ON LAST DATE OF RECEIPT of the ADMISSION FORM. They must have English as one of the subjects in 12th Std. Those candidates, who have passed 12th Std. without English, should apply for the Diploma Program. Candidates who are weak in English should also consider Diploma as all exams in theoretical subjects are conducted in English. Please note, once enrolled in Degree Program there is no option of switching to Diploma Program.
- Candidates having Art/ Graphic Design as one of the subjects in 10th or 12th Std. OR who have cleared the elementary/intermediate drawing exam will be given relaxation of 5percentage (i.e.45percentage).
- A Candidate who already has a degree/diploma in Fine Arts will not be considered eligible for admission to UG programs.
- Applicants who have failed in any subject will be not eligible.
- The final selection is subject to the candidate’s performance based on the portfolio submitted and Personal Interview. Candidates whose results of qualifying examinations are awaited may submit the Application Form and appear for the Aptitude Test provisionally. However, their admissions can be confirmed only after they have passed the requisite qualifying examination before the commencement of classes in the Faculty.
- Self Attested Photo copies:
a. 10th Mark-sheet and Passing Certificate/credit certificate
b. 12th Mark-sheet and Passing Certificate/credit certificate
c. School Leaving Certificate
d. Attempt Certificate
e. Caste Certificate (Only for Gujarat - Reserved category)
f. Migration Certificate (if applicable)
g. Certificate of last appearing examination if other than above
h. Aadhaar Card
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one stream (Any Two out of Painting, Sculpture, Applied Arts and Art
History) should apply in separate forms.
- Candidates must carry a portfolio of original works and original certificates at the time of the Personal
Interview (if short listed).
|15 (including BVA & Diploma)
|Duration of Program:
|8 Semesters (4 years)
|Mode of Admission:
|Admission through MSUB portal
|Opening Dates for online application:
|Closing Dates for online application:
|Contact Person Info:
Faculty of Fine Arts,
The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda,
Prof. C.C. Mehta Road, Vadodara-390002
Phone: +91-265-2795520, Email : email@example.com
| Click here to Apply