Post Graduate Diploma in Visual Arts
|Program:||Post Graduate Diploma in Visual Arts|
Post Graduate Diploma in Visual Arts(APPLIED ARTS) is offered by Department Applied Arts
|Program level:||Post Graduate|
|Subjects offered:||VISUALIZATION AND ILLUSTRATION [ONLINE REGISTRATION FEES : RS.700/-]|
1. Applicants seeking admission for M.V.A in Applied Arts (Visualisation/Illustration) Programme require BVA Degree either from this Faculty or qualification with the same specifications from an institution recognized by The M.S. University of Baroda, as a full time student.2. Applicants seeking admission for the Post-Graduate Programme require B.V.A. Degree in Fine Arts/Visual Arts with specialization in Applied Arts. Candidates who are weak in English should also consider Post Diploma, as all exams in theoretical subjects are conducted in English. Please note once enrolled in MVA Programme there is no option of switching to Post Diploma Programme.
3. Candidates with Diploma are not eligible for MVA Programme. They should apply for Post Diploma in Applied Arts Programme separately.
4. Candidates having BVA degree in (12+4) pattern are only eligible for MVA in Applied Arts Programme. Candidates with (10+3) OR (10+5) OR (12+3) Degree are not eligible for MVA Programme.
5. Candidates with BVA Degree in Painting are eligible only for illustration specialization on the basis of aptitude test and portfolio.
6. Applicants must submit their brief statement on the work with intent for higher study in 250 words along with certified portfolio along with APPICATION FORM. It is desirable to maintain and produce portfolio of work in support of the applicants interest.
THE DEANS OFFICE, FACULTY OF FINE ARTS. PUSHPA BAUG, THE M.S. UNIVERSITY OF BARODA, VADODARA-390002, GUJARAT, INDIA.
11. PORTFOLIO WITH SOP.DETAILS OF PORTFOLIO FOR DEPARTMENT OF APPLIED ARTS (MVA/PDVA) SIZE A4
PDF file of your Applied Arts Application form after payment along with marksheets and other required documents.
10 Specimens of your work relevant to Applied Arts.
Example Logo Design, Poster Design, Object Drawings, Creative Drawings and Statement of Purpose in maximum 300 words Maximum 10 mb.
Incomplete Applications Will Be Rejected.
|Intake capacity:||16 (including MVA & Post Diploma)|
|Duration of Program:||4 Semesters (2 years)|
|Mode of Admission:||Admission Through MSUB Portal|
|Opening Dates for online application:||11/06/2021|
|Closing Dates for online application:||16/08/2021|
|Contact Person Info:||The Dean Faculty of Fine Arts The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Prof. C.C. Mehta Road, Vadodara - 390002 Phone: +91-265-2795520 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Application Link||Click here to Apply|