Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (HPP)
|Program:||Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (HPP)|
Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (DHRM)(HPP) is Offered by Department of Social Work.
|Program level:||Post Graduation|
|Program mode:||Higher Payment Programme|
The admission is open for both male and female. In order to be eligible for admission, a
1. Any graduate from a recognized University as a regular student is eligible to apply.
2. Candidate should have passed S.S.C., H.S.C and graduate level examination with English as one of the subject. However, candidates who have graduated with English as medium ofInstruction and are not having English as one of the subject at graduation can also apply.
3. Candidates appearing at the final degree examination can apply.
4. Admission will be based on the performance in the admission test.
5. Candidates coming from outside of the M. S. University of Baroda need to obtain eligibility certificate from the M. S. University of Baroda for conforming of their admission.
6. Seats for SC and ST candidates, Normadic Tribes and Denotified Tribes and SEBC shall be reserved as per Government rules.
|Duration of Program:||1 year|
|Mode of Admission:||Admission Through MSUB Portal|
|Opening Dates for online application:||11/06/2021|
|Closing Dates for online application:||20/09/2021|
|Contact Person Info:||Prof. Sunita Nambiyar (M) 9898699181 Prof. Jagdish Solanki, Dean (M) 09824174901 Office: +91 265 2791411|
|Application Link||Click here to Apply|