Administration and Establishment Section (ADE):
ADE Section acts as a Personnel/HR Department for the whole University. It performs various activities initiating from entry of an employee in the University System through recruitment procedure up to Matured/Pre-matured Exit of an employee from the University System.
The major functions of ADE section are as under:
- To establish the Teaching and Non-teaching posts in the University as per the norms of Government of Gujarat from time-to-time
- Recruitment Procedure of Teaching and Non-teaching employees, Permanent as well as Temporary
- Observing Implementation of Service conditions, Grant of Leave, Various types of Permissions and Deputations required during employment as specified under rules
- Fixation of salary as per time-scale benefit or under CAS imposed by UGC/AICTE and approval of the same within stipulations of Government of Gujarat
- Promotions/Transfers of Non-teaching employees
- Preparation of Establishment of respective year
- Maintenance/Updation of Personal Records of employees of the University
- Preparation of Pension cases and communicating the same to Government of Gujarat for due approval
- Correspondence with Government of Gujarat, UGC, AICTE, Other Agencies and Universities
This section is normally headed by a Deputy Registrar. The Deputy Registrar is also assisted by an Assistant Registrar.